HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

message from matt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky308

Points Power : 3101

PostSubject: message from matt   Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:57 am

ok i just heard that Zapper903(Matt) is in the hospital becuz he ticked zachs brother off um Trevor told me yesterday on chat that Matt said these words "i will not return to cpc untill 2/6/10 Zachs death day" so ya just wanted to say that to everyone and you guys wanna hear the real story i got from Trevor? well part of what matt said was true =/ but the story of the day Zach had been shot.

2/6/09 -: it was a normal day in Florida matt was at school with Trevor then, at 9:45am trevors mom runs in to matt and trevors class on her cell phone and it was Trevors sister Sarah she had panicing that time she said "Mom, i just heard a gun shot come home i think it went off in Zachary's house" so his mom told them to come on and she told Matt and Trevor to come with her and they didn't know what was going on, so they went to Trevors house and found the undercover cops,the mp's(military police),cop dogs,ambulance,fire truck, then they ran over to Zachs house and asked the cop what was going on and he said "boys, back up your friend Zach is not gonna make it. and they had seen him on the bed thing they bring and he was blooding everywhere his eyes were open about 2 inches and then they put Zach in the ambulance but then ______________ beeeeeeep the heart monitor thing went off
then Matt ran over next to Zach and he started saying "no! Zach! speak to me" and trevor ran over to them and he was mad, then later that day zach had died but then matt had threatened micheal he said "i swear you will so sorry you did that i aint playin around" then a few weeks later little 7yr old cameran had died(Zachs younger brother) and Matt and Trevor were angry then, so Matt got a M16 ready for micheal he shot it and he missed. But Micheal had gotten him in the arm and head and he ended up going to the hospital, he was there for a couple weeks we never saw him on chat then =/

3/16/09 - Matt's outta the hospital. He was so mad he tryed to shoot micheal again but sadly it happened again thats when matt's breathing started going down. Everyone thought he was gonna die but the E.R called everyone and told them the good news(which we didn't even know) soo thats the story.

oo btw heres the picture from the church :
thats on every sign where matt and trevor live.

-Lucky308
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l433/Lucky308_photos/
KrazyKid
Admin
Admin

Points Power : 3141

PostSubject: Re: message from matt   Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:10 pm

So this is whats really going on...It all makes sence now.I feel sorry for matt wih all the stuff has happend to him in the last few months,but at least he is alive! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky308

PostSubject: Re: message from matt   Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:03 pm

KrazyKid wrote:
So this is whats really going on...It all makes sence now.I feel sorry for matt wih all the stuff has happend to him in the last few months,but at least he is alive! Very Happy
but bad news is...he said he isn't coming back to CPCheat untill 2/6/10 zachs death day so ya.
Back to top Go down
jmaster

Points Power : 3103

PostSubject: Re: message from matt   Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:12 pm

i hope he gets better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucky308

PostSubject: Re: message from matt   Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:10 pm

eh idk but i found a pic of his friend Zachary from his basketball game this is Matt's friend Zachary :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: message from matt   

Back to top Go down

message from matt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1